Our new sustainability targets
- All site management will receive HomeSafe Essentials training if not already completed
within the last six months.
- New Safety Health and Environment (“SHE”) software platform to be introduced with
phased implementation plan. Platform allowing for the completion of site inspections
and capture of SHE data.
- We will deliver a targeted, themed campaign every quarter to further embed the
health, safety and environmental culture across the business.
- We will deliver enhanced site environmental training across the business focused
around our most significant environmental impacts.
- Monthly site safety tours to be undertaken by Senior Management
- We will maintain four stars on Glassdoor employer ratings.
- We will establish a colleague representative forum to deliver an effective two-way
communication channel with the Executive Directors twice per year.
- We will further develop our culture of inclusion, including the establishment of an
Equality Diversity and Inclusion working group to help shape and guide our roadmap
and approaches for embedding equality, diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
- We will strengthen and enhance our health and wellbeing focus and agenda.
- More than 5% of roles in the workforce will be apprenticeships, trainees or graduates.
- We will achieve ILM recognition for each of our “In-House Leadership and
Management” development programmes.
- We will maintain our Investors in People accreditation and work towards Gold Star
Investors In People accreditation
- More than 95% of reserved customers will be contacted on a weekly basis.
- Post completion snags closed out within 30 days to be improved by 5%.
- Retrain all colleagues on phase 2 of our enhanced Customer First programme and
provide additional training to support programme delivery.
- Review and redesign all incentive programmes to increase the focus on customer
- Complete and implement a digitised quality inspection and monitoring system for key
build stages within the year
- Deliver a complete decarbonisation roadmap for near-term and net zero targets.
- Review company car policy, infrastructure and processes to reduce carbon emissions
and air pollutants.
- Generators on all new sites to be hybrid models to achieve circa 35% reduction in
- Maintain Gold level of engagement through the Supply Chain Sustainability School.
- Work with our supply chain partners to increase engagement across the Supply Chain
Sustainability School (top 200 suppliers – 15% to achieve Gold status; 10% Silver; and
- Increase sustainability training to deliver 250 hours of learning across all colleagues
within the year.
- Develop and implement a holistic water strategy addressing consumption, water
stress, mitigation and resilience.
- Maintain zero waste to landfill.
- Deliver a project to measure the waste generated per home to identify waste
reduction and circular economy opportunities.